West Virginia Title Co. has a full line of title-related products and abstractor services that cover the entire state of West Virginia. With feet on the ground in every county, our examiners encompass a wide network that ensures 100% coverage in our state. Our title research reports can be customized for your requirements, and our highly skilled customer service representatives are available to help with any questions regarding our products, or your search questions as they pertain to the subject property. Our clientele includes a wide array of professions and backgrounds, including: environmentally-focused corporations, insurance industry, governmental bodies, real estate attorneys, and property investors of all scales. Regardless of who we're servicing, our goal remains consistent: to provide world-class property title research at conservative pricing, and with the fastest turn around times in the business. Our reports are also guaranteed to be accurate.
Our services revolve around 4 main types of reports/offers:
Chain of Title
• Search all owners going back to 50 years - 60 years, 1940, or the date you request, our Deed Chain report includes copies of recorded deed(s) within that time period, dates of ownership transfers, legal descriptions, and conveyances.
Current Owner Search
• Report provides current property owner verification and checks for any open encumbrances like mortgages, judgments, liens, and taxes. Our report includes a copy of the current deed, and unreleased encumbrances that have been recorded against the subject property.
Environmental Lien and AUL Search
• Meets ASTM E1527-13 and EPA's All Appropriate Inquiry rule required of a Phase I ESA. Searches grantor/grantee and includes any encumbrances recorded against the property.
What sets us apart?
- Experience: specializing in property title research and title examination for over thirty years.
- Networking: we've developed and maintain a strong certified title abstractors base across the state.
- Technology: we incorporate cutting edge technologies to ensure the most robust and precise report possible; guaranteed.
Call today at 1-304-301-1498. In keeping with our vision, we will gladly modify any of the above products as necessary for your particular search needs, and have agents standing by to discuss the right product for you. Feel free to order from our online products, or call us with any questions.